Our Services may contain links to other websites or services; and information practices and/or the content of such other websites or services shall be governed by the privacy statements of such other websites or services.
Personal Information You Provide to Us
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. For example, we collect information when you create an account, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include basic user information (such as your name, email address, social media avatar, telephone number and photograph), company information and any other information you choose to provide.
We will not collect financial information from you (such as your payment card number, expiration date or security code). All payments to us are handled via a third party, STRIPE https://stripe.com/privacy).
Personal Information We Collect Automatically When You Use our Services
When you access or use our Services we automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We collect information about your use of the Services, including the type and version of browser, machine and device you use, access times, usage times, launches, pages viewed, debug, your IP address, the page you visited before navigating to our Services and other statistics.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or notifications and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether a notification has been opened and acted upon. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze these statistics to better decipher and analyze the data.
Third Parties: We may also obtain Personal Information about you from third parties, such as LinkedIn, Facebook,Twitter and other publicly accessible sources.
Support and Service: When you contact us for support or other customer service requests, we can maintain records related to such requests, including any information provided by you related to such support or service requests.
Marketing or Promotional Communications: We may use your Personal Information to contact you with marketing or promotional materials and other information communications related to Framer. If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional communications related to us, you can at any moment in time by using the unsubscribe button in the email or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to request us to stop sending you such communications. Such a request will be processed immediately by us, but in any event within two (2) business days.
For individuals in the European Economic Area, our processing (i.e. use) of your Personal Information is justified on the following legal bases:
• the processing is necessary to perform an agreement with you or take steps to enter into an agreement at your request;
• the processing is necessary for us to comply with relevant legal obligations;
• the processing is in our justified interest, and this justified interest prevails over your privacy; and/or you have consented to the processing.
We collect your Personal Information to:
• perform our agreement with you and with others;
• process, evaluate and complete certain transactions involving the Services;
• operate, evaluate, maintain, improve, customize and develop the Services (including by monitoring and analyzing trends, access to, and use of the Services for enhancing customer experience, security of our Services, advertising and marketing);
• provide you with documentation, communications or any other services you request;
• correspond with you to resolve queries or complaints;
• protect and ensure safety of our Intellectual Property Rights;
• manage, protect against and investigate fraud, risk exposure, claims and other liabilities, including but not limited to violation of our contract terms or (international) laws or regulations;
• adhere to all our worldwide legal obligations.
We operate worldwide and we may share your Personal Information with our affiliated businesses as part of our business operations, administration of the Services and to comply with local laws and regulations.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
3. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4. to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
5. to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
We may also appoint third party service providers (who will operate under our instructions) to assist us in providing information, products or services to you, in conducting and managing our business, or in managing and improving our Services. We may share your personal data with these affiliates and third parties to perform services that the third parties have been engaged by us to perform on our behalf, subject to appropriate contractual restrictions and security measures, or if we believe it is reasonably necessary to prevent harm or loss, or if we believe that the disclosure will further an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activities.
We may share Personal Information with third parties in connection with potential or actual sale of our company or any of our assets, or those of any affiliated company, in which case Personal Information held by us about our customers and/or users may be one of the transferred assets.
In accordance with our legal obligations, we may also process Personal Information, subject to a lawful request, to public authorities for law enforcement or national security purposes. Further we may also disclose Personal Information where otherwise required by local law or regulations.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We therefore aim to safeguard and protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, and we utilize and maintain certain reasonable processes, systems, and technologies to do so. This also means that our personnel is only allowed to access or process Personal Information if this is reasonably required to do so for work related tasks, to adhere to your request or to fulfill a legal obligation on behalf of us.
Please remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure or error-free. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Accordingly, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized or unintended access that is beyond our control.
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
3. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
5. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
1. Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
3. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
4. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section.
In general the collected Personal Information is not stored by us for longer than three years, unless you do a prior deletion request. However, in some circumstances, we may retain certain Personal Information for other periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, tax and accounting requirements, or if required by a legal process, legal authority, or other governmental entity having authority to make the request, for so long as required. In specific circumstances, we may also retain certain Personal Information for longer periods of time corresponding to a statute of limitation, so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
We may, in our sole discretion, modify or update this Policy from time to time. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will endeavor to notify you by email or by posting a prominent notice on the Sites prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. Your continued use of the Service constitutes your acceptance to such changes to this Policy. If you do not accept the terms of this Policy, you should immediately discontinue use of the Service.
From time to time, we post customer testimonials on the Sites which may contain Personal Information. We always obtain the customers’ consent prior to posting their names along with their testimonials.
Our Service offers publicly accessible blogs and community forums. If you elect to post something in a public area of our Service, any Personal Information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings. If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
To request removal of your Personal Information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove all your Personal Information.
The Services are not for use by children under the age of 18 years and we do not knowingly collect, store, share or use Personal Information of children under 18 years. If you are under the age of 18 years, please do not provide any Personal Information, even if prompted by the Services to do so. If you are under the age of 18 years and you have provided Personal Information, please ask your parent(s) or guardian(s) to notify us and we will delete all such Personal Information.
Based on the GDPR you may have rights available to you in respect of your Personal Information, such as:
• to obtain a copy of your Personal Information together with information about how and on what basis that Personal Information is processed;
• to rectify inaccurate Personal Information (including the right to have incomplete Personal Information completed);
• to delete your Personal Information (where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed). We strive to anonymize your Personal Information within 30 days after your deletion request;
• to restrict processing of your Personal Information under certain circumstances.
• to port your Personal Information in machine-readable format to a third party (or to you) when we justify our processing on the basis of your consent or the performance of an agreement with you;
• to withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information (where that processing is based on your consent);
• to obtain, or see a copy of the appropriate safeguards under which your Personal Information is transferred to a third country or international organization outside of the European Economic Area; and
• to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority for data protection.
In addition to the above rights, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to any processing of your Personal Information which we have justified on the basis of a legitimate interest, including profiling (as opposed to your consent) or to perform a contract with you. You also have the right to object at any time to any processing of your Personal Information for marketing or promotional purposes, including profiling for marketing or promotional purposes.
Please note that we may request proof of identity, and we reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, especially if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will endeavor to respond to your request within all applicable timeframes.